Hi ladies,

I am new to this forum and saw how open it was so I thought I would share my concerns. I have had anxiety for as long as I can remember so you can imagine why the following situation would alarm me.

Since May / June this year I have been getting spotting at exactly 7 days after the end of my period. It happens almost like clockwork. While there isn't fresh blood, I get a brown / dark red stringy discharge intermixed with my normal discharge, especially when I wipe. This is usually accompanied by some soreness in my breasts. I thought it was a one time thing the first time but when it kept happening I decided to go to the doctor who ran a blood test and didn't seem concerned since I had the HPV vaccine in high school.

I had some time on my hands and started googling and now I sit here alarmed. I might book an appointment next week to get my blood results but I'm not sure what to do. Should I request more tests or just wait it out? Does anyone have experience with this? Any help would be appreciated