Thread: Laparoscopy keyhole surgery hard lump

Laparoscopy keyhole surgery hard lump

Anybody had keyhole surgery for sterilization or like wise and then got a small but hard bump less than 1cm which feels boney or grisly but it's on the lower abdominal wall under the scar?? I'm very slim so when I tense my stomach I can actually feel my abdominal wall and it is all solid as it should be until I get to the lump under the scar. It is actually on my muscle of my abdominal wall, not my skin.
    So Worried and can't sleep at night with worry. Requested call back from the doctor hoping he could give me some to stop panicking but he didn't and said it could be a 2- 3 week wait for the ultrasound.
    He said it could be scar tissue or it could be a fatty lump but he said "I don't think it's anything to worry about from what the other doctor has written" got so now I'm flapping like crazy now and I wish I hadn't of called. Please advice. Why can't I find anybody else who has had a similar thing that's worrying me

Re: Laparoscopy keyhole surgery hard lump

My wife had keyhole surgery to remove her thymus gland. They went in 3 different places on the left side of her chest and one spot, next to her breast ended up as you describe. There's a discolored lump around the size if a Lima bean that's itchy and uncomfortable at times. The doctors said it's normal and just scar tissue.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thank you for the reply I wish mine was external as I'd feel a bit happier about it but you can actually see nothing from the outside. Just when I push above my pubic area I can feel a hard lump inside on my abdominal wall.

Inside or out, I'm quite sure that's all it is.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information