Thread: Self Diagnosing

Self Diagnosing

Hi I’m a 42 year old woman.
    I started about two weeks ago with pain on my right back i would say almost lower backwe’re back and pain on my right abdomen under my rib cage. I also have a burning on top of stomach by the breast bone. I went to ER three times in one week CT scan came out good ultrasound blood work x-rays today I had a HIDA scan done and I have to take the results to my doctors office tomorrow but it looks like everything’s good with my gallbladder. I’m going crazy does anyone have same issues? I’m new to this and I’m not even sure I’m posting in the right section. Please help anxiety is getting the best of me.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya IRMZPERMZ and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: Welcome to No More Panic!

Thank you. I’m finding the site a little complicated for me but I’m sure with a little time I will get the hang of it. Thank you.

Re: Self Diagnosing

Quote Originally Posted by IRMZPERMZ View Post
    Hi I’m a 42 year old woman.
    I started about two weeks ago with pain on my right back i would say almost lower backwe’re back and pain on my right abdomen under my rib cage. I also have a burning on top of stomach by the breast bone. I went to ER three times in one week CT scan came out good ultrasound blood work x-rays today I had a HIDA scan done and I have to take the results to my doctors office tomorrow but it looks like everything’s good with my gallbladder. I’m going crazy does anyone have same issues? I’m new to this and I’m not even sure I’m posting in the right section. Please help anxiety is getting the best of me.

Hi there IRMZPERMZ...I am having similar symptoms to yours and am losing my mind with worry as well. My case a little different as in it started with pelvic pain that triggered my anxiety. The pain then started in my right side under my rib cage and through to my back, also. Some days it feels like a pressure and discomfort and sometimes it’s an actual pain. My HA is making me convinced that I have something sinister.

So far my testing has been chest X-ray, CT of the abdomen and pelvis, blood work, ultrasound of the gallbladder. The X-ray was clear, blood work only showed elevated granulocytes, CT scan showed back and spine issues (old issues), diverticulosis, and a uterine fibroid (very small). I get the gallbladder ultrasound results on Monday. I will have a vaginal US on 09/26 for the pelvic pain.

I can imagine the frustration you are feeling bc I’ve asked myself what In the world is the next move on the pain and discomfort in my right side and back if my gallbladder US comes back negative Monday? I think the location of our pain makes it even more puzzling and causes more anxiety sometimes bc there is so much in that area of our bodies. So many things to consider there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Self Diagnosing

I get this sometimes as well, mine stems from my anxiety.

Thread Information