My ocd (diagnosed when I was 10 and now I’m 36) has been ticking along merrily for the last few years. But all of a sudden it’s reared it’s ugly head and the intrusive thoughts are horrific at the moment.

It’s all about worrying about my child. I have always had health anxiety about myself and my child but it’s not about me now. I feel it’s got worse since I started working at a hospice.

I google I take him to doctors, I check, I feel !! I’m consumed by fear and tormented by horrid thoughts and images.

The rituals I have to do to cleanse the pop up thoughts and images are killing me.

I have to imagine and picture myself sick and ill to cleanse the thoughts and images

I have to make sure i say in my head out loud to make anything bad happen to me to make all badness to come to my body MAKE ME ILL ONLY. I’m finding this really difficult to type I just can’t cope with all this the thoughts are debilitating.
Last night I spent about 10 mins getting images in my head right of me dying and jumping in front of trains making myself picture it. Yo only make harm come to my body