Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Bullseye Rash

Re: Bullseye Rash

Thanks! Yesterday one of my line managers mentioned a friend of hers had a bite that looked like mine; she just texted me now to say her friend had been diagnosed with Lyme yesterday.

Urrrrgh, well, the good news is that you can have a short or longer antibiotic course depending on what stage they think its relevant to treat it as....and all should be hunky dory.

Yeah it’s still possible to eradicate it should it be lyme, just make sure you take the right dose for the right length of time. I was on doxycycline for 2.5 months! I’m now on a herbal protocol.

Hi Blueiris, as someone who’s been very helpful to me on here, I’m sorry to hear your going through this scare, but you seem to be coping great with it! Hopefully you can get answers soon, and I know I’d be worried as well - but it’s more than treatable.

Thanks, Mr. L - it's good to hear from you!

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Glad you are going to get it seen, yet again I've arrived at one of your threads realllllyyyy late lol I think you have done really well with managing this actually, from a mental health perspective, and been sensible, logical and all the rest.
    I'm also late to this one but agree with Carys. You've been under a lot of pressure at work on top of everything else and at some point there will be the straw that means you need to get some of it out of your head. But remember you are addressing things sensibly despite not being someone who likes tests or doctors. You have a thread here where you engage with everyone and listen. And it's only racking up the pages because you are a popular member hence others are more likely to want to support you.

So when anxiety is throwing one of it's his hissy fits just try to slow it down and break things into smaller chunks so you are less likely to be overwhelmed. And remember doctors cover their bums so if can't view it there & then they will mostly likely want your GP to check anyway.

Fill your weekend up with stuff so your mind has less opportunity to annoy you with doubts and obsessive trigger thoughts. Do some of your crafting perhaps? Or get your fella to take you out somewhere nice with the weather being good.

Monday will be here before you know it and you will handle the appointment. You have support around you.

Thanks, Terry. I really love this place, y'know that?

Got lots of odds and ends to do today, but I'm hoping to sneak some beadwork in this afternoon and maybe start working on something fun for myself rather than the sales table.

Plus, I have a couple of small Lego sets being delivered tomorrow - they're my go-to treat when things get rough. I told Pete which specific item I wanted, then asked him to find me a surprise to go with it.

All in all, things could be a lot worse.

Enjoy your lego therapy! What a lovely man you have..He must make you feel very safe which is such a comfort.

He does, I'm really lucky. I'm also lucky because I'd probably have neglected this if he hadn't been so insistent about me getting it dealt with sooner rather than later.

Best wishes for tomorrow and I hope you have a decent consultation and are satisfied with his/her opinion.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread Information