Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: Bullseye Rash

Re: Bullseye Rash

You absolutely aced it! Sorry I wasn’t around sooner, you’ve done so well! And I’m glad it’s a just a run of the mill infection that will soon be history!

That full English was most certainly well earned and so will the feet up time in front of the tv!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

Great news. You did really well.
    Yay for a fried breakfast too!

That's good news, Blue. And another one in the eye for anxiety as it's a simple situation compared to the horrors it was conjuring up

Look at it this way, you went when you could have not. You could have avoided rather than faced. Whilst it's not great it's a difficuly experience you still overcame what anxiety wanted you to do, hide away and worry but be stuck in inertia. The more you expose yourself to situations like this the easier they will beocme anyway. So, take out the bits that are positive and accept the bits that need more work.

I hope you now have a lovely relaxing day watching your colleagues firefighting all those issues they have put off all year that they should be doing daily...because now a regulator is coming in (if it's anything like the businesses I've worked in ).

Oh I did see your comment about the person at your workplace pulling sickies but Nic closed Darkside's thread before I could reply. I think any doctor can easily work out if a thumb is broken and it's not like they don't use x-rays all the time. Sounds like they just wanted a bit of a holiday

Only just saw this! So sorry I didn’t reply sooner... but thank goodness all turned out ok!

Thanks, Terry. I felt wretched at work yesterday but an evening on the sofa and an unexpected curry sorted everything out; definitely feeling back to my old self now even though it seems that as soon as one of my bosses learns not to be evil I get another one who's determined to ruin things for everybody.

Jojo, no worries, it was awful and now it's over. I don't have a problem trusting GP opinions, but it helps that there's one at our local surgery who I like and who I can trust not to make me feel uncomfortable. She knows that waiting rooms trip all my triggers so I don't have to explain, and let me have a few seconds to sit and get my head together after the appointment was over before I headed back into work.

New broom. Some managers come in trying to make their mark (until they get ploughed under by the volume and have to ease off) and often alienate everyone in the process. Maybe they will settle down?

Just an update on the person taking sickies at the busy time of year whilst doing their Avon business.

They came back on Monday and have been doing the minimum they can get away with ever since. Last night they were complaining of exhaustion on Facebook and I may have lost my temper with them slightly. Today's going to be interesting, but I'm absolutely determined I'm not going to apologise for calling them on their crap.

I hope today was ok!

Just saw this Blue, and glad to see that it wasnt Lyme.

I’m from the Midwest and have had my fair share of ticks found on me...when I was a kid I just picked em off- I don’t advise that btw.... I remember picking 30 off my horse one time... so big their bodies looked like kernels or corn... disgusting little
    Things....Please get it checked out..not trying to scare you on this one.

A close family friend went hiking in an area not known for ticks in California.... bullseye rash appeared but because it wasn’t normal in her area dr’s shrugged it off - told her she was fine...

Her tick was carrying lymes disease as well as twenty other co-infections..

She didn’t finish taking antibiotics as she was allergic to them... now 8 years in.. her family has moved her down to Mayo Clinic- the disease crosses her blood brain barrier and she has permanent excruciating pain and neurological damage.... she was 20 when it happened...

Again not trying to scare you- I tend to be more natural and don’t trust drs... but with this specific disease please be careful.

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread Information