Thread: Fed up of worrying but had three different things wrong with me in 2 weeks

Fed up of worrying but had three different things wrong with me in 2 weeks

So in the last two weeks, I’ve had infected bites from abroad which I was treated with antibiotics and anti inflammatory for, I then sprained a ligament in the back of my knee and for the past few days it’s felt like I’ve passed glass when I poo. I keep googling and hemorroids and anal fissues come up. I’m scared it’s rectal cancer. I don’t want to go to the toilet anymore if that’s how it’s going to feel. Are they dangerous? When I was taking the antibiotics it made my stomach upset and I had Diarrhea. (Sorry tmi). Just wondering if that’s causing my stools to feel sharp if you know what I mean just want to feel happy and positive again

Re: Fed up of worrying but had three different things wrong with me in 2 weeks

Yes, antibiotics can play havoc with your stomach. Take some really good quality probiotics for a month or two.

Your poo pain is nothing to worry about, it's very common. In fact nothing you're experiencing is anything to worry about at all so focus on your reaction rather than the 'ailments' themselves. It's all part of being human, the odd niggle.

Re: Fed up of worrying but had three different things wrong with me in 2 weeks

Antibiotics can make your bowel go crazy! They gave me diarrhoea then when I stopped taking them I got really bad constipation with bleeding fissures etc. It can take a week or two for your gut to regain its bacterial balance.

Thread Information