Thread: Dizziness that goes when eating

Thumbs down Dizziness that goes when eating

Right. Probably sounds really stupid amd my mind over thinking since my aniexty has been fine recently and Ive latched onto something else.
    Im absolutely crap at remembering to eat and 100% do not drink enough fluid. Im overweight and I think subconsciously Im purposely cutting meals because Im trying to lose weight - I know this is absolutely ridiculous and this is not how you lose weight! Trying to get this out my head!
    Been getting dizzy spells, mainly in work (work in a kitchen generally dont eat during my shifts so can go 6-7 hrs with no food). I'll eat. And it'll go. Now I thought the dizziness was over my heart - its clearly not so that killed one demon!
    But my boyfriend made a lighthearted comment saying maybe youre diabetic (hes currently waiting a blood test for himself, but he eats awful and is incredibly unhealthy, so i suspect hes going down the path to getting it). Where as I genrally eat quite healthy! I've just always struggled to lose weight, since I was a kid I was always carrying more weight.
    But then. I latched onto that. Maybe I am? Could I? Is that even a symptom? My great nan had diabetes from my family but Im certain shes the only one

Re: Dizziness that goes when eating

This is a simple cause and effect and I think you know it.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Thread Information