Thread: Been a while

Been a while

So it’s been a while I’ve been trying to deal with my anxiety on my own, last night I was so hungry and stupidly ate 5 yes 5 cookies, big ones too before bed along with having pizza for tea, I’ve woke up today and I have loose stools and a tummy ache, I’m trying to be sensible and think it’s because of that and I’m on sertraline for 10 weeks and I have bad anxiety about my stomach so all these combined is what’s caused this but me being me... it’s crohns I’ve tried to stay off and I have done well but I’m having a bad morning

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Re: Been a while

You're paying the price for bad dietary decisions, that's all. No need to worry.

Thank you, my anxiety over my stomach has been bad recently too so that hasn’t helped either but neither did the pizza crisps and cookies

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was the same yesterday, I had eaten half a packet of chocolate wheaten’s and had shocking pains in the stomach,ended up sitting on the throne for most of the night,today I am still bloated.

Thread Information