Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Spinning Out

Re: Spinning Out

I get that you're afraid, but if you look at it objectively, are these twitches really more than a minor annoyance? On a physical level, do they stop you doing anything you need to?

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I get that you're afraid, but if you look at it objectively, are these twitches really more than a minor annoyance? On a physical level, do they stop you doing anything you need to?
    The pain in the same area does stop me doing things. I can’t undo a bottle top in certain positions, can’t play golf due to pain. And when I do play golf the twitches get far worse.

That sounds as though it might be a muscle or a tendon issue. I don't play golf but I do suffer from golfer's elbow; bottle tops are mostly impossible for me, as is carrying any sort of weight at arm's length. It's annoying, but I've learned to accommodate.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    That sounds as though it might be a muscle or a tendon issue. I don't play golf but I do suffer from golfer's elbow; bottle tops are mostly impossible for me, as is carrying any sort of weight at arm's length. It's annoying, but I've learned to accommodate.
    What I'm finding very scary is the tiny twitches to the dorsal muscle between my index finger and thumb. Everywhere you read that these indicate als because they are focal and cannot be felt. Is it just coincidence that this is the area I'm also getting hand pain. Is it my hand is actually weakened and that over compensating I've damaged it. I can't see how anxiety can create these tiny twitches as I don't even know how to contract this muscle.

Really strange... Just went and changed a light fitting for a mate and now my finger and dorsal muscle is twitching like crazy.

So just had my MRI and she seen high intensitys / white area. Where I have been complaining on pain and just above the twitching. God knows what that means

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information