Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Spinning Out

Re: Spinning Out

Quote Originally Posted by Ow1984 View Post
    I don't know what to do next.
    While you're waiting for your CBT referral to go through, why not download the FREE WORKBOOKS and do some self help?

Positive thoughts
    Last edited by Fishmanpa; 23-09-19 at 21:16.
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Fishmanpa View Post
    While you're waiting for your CBT referral to go through, why not download the FREE WORKBOOKS and do some self help?

Positive thoughts
    thanks will have a look. Why does my left hand now appear to be shrinking, it's defintely smaller than my right. Currently thinking I should go back to the doctors and ask for a neuro examination. Ask the tests the doctor done for strength a few weeks ago are much less than I've seen on Internet that they do.

thanks will have a look. Why does my left hand now appear to be shrinking, it's defintely smaller than my right. Currently thinking I should go back to the doctors and ask for a neuro examination. Ask the tests the doctor done for strength a few weeks ago are much less than I've seen on Internet that they do.
    They probably do less because you're passing the ones they've given you and feel no need to keep going. Please take a deep breath and ground yourself in reality. One of the things you can ground yourself in is the fact that your hand is not shrinking and that ALS does not move from one body part to another in the space of a weekend.

Best Wishes

Quote Originally Posted by NotDeadYet View Post
    They probably do less because you're passing the ones they've given you and feel no need to keep going. Please take a deep breath and ground yourself in reality. One of the things you can ground yourself in is the fact that your hand is not shrinking and that ALS does not move from one body part to another in the space of a weekend.

Best Wishes
    Unfortunately it's all my left hand. My twictching has been my index finger today has been index finger and thumb.

thanks will have a look. Why does my left hand now appear to be shrinking, it's defintely smaller than my right.
    We're not symmetrical and your perception is skewed by anxiety.

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

OK so had my first cbt session where she believes my HA is a result of stress. Starting listening to some hypnosis stuff. Have my second cbt session Thai coming Friday. But not in a good way again.

Firstly the pain I have in my lower thumb / dorsal area. Feels like a tendon injury but it's also the area where I have perceived atrophy and twitching. Actually have pain when undoing bottle tops and turning keys etc. But I also have pain around my elbow area and shoulder now. To go with all of this I have fluttering twitches all over the shop. To the point where my other ha d was basically opening and closing fingers on Saturday on its own.

Spinning out again!

Take a breath. All of this can be explained by stress.

Want to go back to the doctors again. But just know he hasn't got a clue whats going on. It's just strange that I'm now getting pain all over the shop along with twitches everywhere. But this dorsal twitching only goes for a day and then it's back for another 2_3 weeks. Had some huge twitches in my other shoulder last week which sent me spiralling for a day

Why are you refusing to accept that this is caused by anxiety, despite being told that over and over again by people who have experienced exactly the same thing as you?

Why are you re-repeating information over and over again?

You have two lungs and a heartbeat learn too breath.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information