Hello everyone!

It’s surreal to be back here. I remember in 2011, I joined this forum being at the Depths of despair. Having always suffered with anxiety/worry but hitting a very low point that I was in desperate need to find help. NMP certainly helped.

I can’t lie and say the last few years have been amazing. Because they haven’t. But from where I was to now it’s a complete turn around. When you suffer with mental health it’s a constant battle. Every single day. Even on good days! You learn to cope, deal with things. It’s crappy to say, but you learn to live with it.

The last 6/12 month have been a little more ‘heavy’ for me, and my coping has been pushed to a higher limit. Which has set me back a little.

I decided to swallow my pride and speak out. Going to my GP for help. So here I am with new medication & applying for talking therapies online. I’ve been signed off work (for the best) and I’m hopefully on the road to recovery. I’m trying not to over think all of this and believe that I’m falling back into “sunshine 2011” as I know im not. I’m stronger than that now. Although it’s feeling very tough and rocky and ‘icky’ right now. I’m keeping faith.

I hope everyone is doing the best they can today, and being kind to yourselves. We will have better days. More sunny days. We just need to get drenched in rain first haha!

All my love to you all 🧡