Thread: back again!

back again!

Hi everyone, I was on here a few years ago and found it a great support so im back again.
    I have struggled with anxiety for many years but it has got so much worse now, I also have vertigo and dizziness and I have been struggling to leave my house since March, feel very isolated as I don't have friends locally so most days feel so lonely.

Welcome to No More Panic!

Hiya louisee and welcome to NMP

Why not take a look at our articles on our home page, they contain a wealth of information and
    are a great starting place for your time on the forum.

I hope you find the as site helpful and informative as I have and that you get the help and
    support you need here and hope that you meet a few friends along the way

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Re: back again!

I struggle to leave the house most days, it is hard. Have you tried sitting outside for a bit, perhaps, not sure if you are married, have spouseor someone take you for a car ride, don't have to get out just go ride, hubby sometimes takes me at night for car rides and it has helped me leave the house, I ride to the store with him and one day I went into the store and I was okay, can't do it often.

Re: back again!

yes I am married,my husband works long hours but at the weekends he tries to help and encourage me to try and get out, I can cope with small car journeys its just getting out of the car that I struggle with. I do keep trying to push myself but feel like I just can move forward at the moment

Thread Information