Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Worst painc ever

Re: Worst painc ever

But a 6 week wait for results with the strong possibility of an infection? That sounds far too long to get a diagnosis?

I’m sorry things didn’t go well today for your Mum. I know what a worry it is, so just make sure that you try and rest when you need to, and keep busy if you’re feeling a bit lost. Cx

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    But a 6 week wait for results with the strong possibility of an infection? That sounds far too long to get a diagnosis?
    I think he was just covering his ass at this stage tbh (what we're hoping also), like I think my Mam was so taken aback by his attitude things didn't process in her mind- well he didn't give her any info really. Seeing as my sister had to ring for any details. She's been down since, which is understandable given his handling of it. I think since everyone told her it wsa a cyst over and over again and he just said it wasn't that and didn't give her any details freaked her out abit.

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    I’m sorry things didn’t go well today for your Mum. I know what a worry it is, so just make sure that you try and rest when you need to, and keep busy if you’re feeling a bit lost. Cx
    Thank you Scass x We went into town today and got lunch together. My Mam has been very down about the whole thing but she brought some flowers today (to cheer herself up and the household). It's funny in away, I've been in my own bad place but I've barely had time to think about it. I did take time this afternoon to go over some exercises my therapist gave me tho!

We've talked about this already- but just wanted to post and say thinking of you all, Lou

@Sarahnah, thank you hun ��

I don't know how things are linked but I just had another strange episode whole trying to go to sleep. My body goes all fuzzy and it feels like I'm discounting from like- life. I manged to sit up and get some breathing done before it got to bad but I'm just feeling at a loss now. Things with myself are hard but also having to deal with my Mam stuff- which of course I will since she's my Mam. Has been hard.

Like I'm getting some chest pains, etc etc alot of tension but I think it's just my body defensiveness way of dealing with it as I sit here and tey to calm myself a little.

My body is feels super strange like out of it but I'm gonna watch some videos and hope I am gonna settle abi and get some sleep,!

Like one of the hardest parts is getting them..... which is clearly the issue buts it's like in this moment all my growth means nothing
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 14-10-19 at 04:25.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    My body is feels super strange like out of it but I'm gonna watch some videos and hope I am gonna settle abi and get some sleep,!

Like one of the hardest parts is getting them..... which is clearly the issue buts it's like in this moment all my growth means nothing
    Hi! I hope You were able to sleep and that today is better for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Things have been really up and down- but mostly down. I went on a big hike today, ever since my heart been pouding and racing. It's rather unsettling feeling sitting here and feeling it. I keep getting head rushes. I guess the fact I was grand hiking was good but it's just sitting by yourself like this lol. Sleep has been impossible again and I feel exhausted and run down. I think the thing with my Mam really set off another feeling deep inside of me. It's been a hard time but I'm trying to think of her and not make it all about me.

Going to try and read to settle my mind abit.

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Hi! I hope You were able to sleep and that today is better for you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thank you so much x things weren't great but I'm trying my best! I hope you're doing okay x

Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread Information