Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread: Worst painc ever

Re: Worst painc ever

Just writing a update-

My Mam still hadn't gotten any results from the hospital. So we're hoping no news is good news! She's getting her stitches out tommorow. She's feeling much more herself again, she's even planning her next holiday (she's had the travel bug for years now!)

Meanwhile I'm not doing so good, I'm having alot of pain in my pelvis again. Like it's hard to walk, which is confusing as I haven't had a lot of issues since getting the coil removed. I was meant to have a appointment at the hospital months ago but they canceled it twice. It's quite hard to deal with, as I lift things in my work and can't bend over without pain.

I'm also suffering constant panic attack again, my heart is up and down alot. Sometimes my pulse is racing and other times it's so weak I can't feel it. My arms and legs keep going super tense, it makes it hard to walk and that makes me feel unbalanced. So, constantly feeling like having heart issues. Which is super common for people with anixety but it's hard to live with especially when I'm on my.feet alot for my job.

I'm thinking of going to my GP soon, if the pain in my pelvis doesn't ease up soon. Maybe even talk about going on meds full time as I really can't cope right now.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    Just writing a update-

My Mam still hadn't gotten any results from the hospital. So we're hoping no news is good news! She's getting her stitches out tommorow. She's feeling much more herself again, she's even planning her next holiday (she's had the travel bug for years now!)

Meanwhile I'm not doing so good, I'm having alot of pain in my pelvis again. Like it's hard to walk, which is confusing as I haven't had a lot of issues since getting the coil removed. I was meant to have a appointment at the hospital months ago but they canceled it twice. It's quite hard to deal with, as I lift things in my work and can't bend over without pain.

I'm also suffering constant panic attack again, my heart is up and down alot. Sometimes my pulse is racing and other times it's so weak I can't feel it. My arms and legs keep going super tense, it makes it hard to walk and that makes me feel unbalanced. So, constantly feeling like having heart issues. Which is super common for people with anixety but it's hard to live with especially when I'm on my.feet alot for my job.

I'm thinking of going to my GP soon, if the pain in my pelvis doesn't ease up soon. Maybe even talk about going on meds full time as I really can't cope right now.
    Please let us know what they tell your mom at her appointment tomor. Just a suggestion, have them do a swab for infections on you if you see your doctor if you haven’t had that done? I will be thinking of you until you update

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    Please let us know what they tell your mom at her appointment tomor. Just a suggestion, have them do a swab for infections on you if you see your doctor if you haven’t had that done? I will be thinking of you until you update

Hi Hun, thank you so much for the reply and I hope you're doing well also xx!

My Mam got her stitches out- they told her to keep it covered but it's healing well! No results yet- two weeks today. So we're really hoping no news is good news (even tho they said the results could take up to six weeks.) She's happier in herself again, just hoping that everything comes back okay.

I think if I'm being honest, the pain might be a cyst? I've had them before- it's amazing how quickly he can forget things. I was okay for a few days and it's back again. So, if it went away it couldn't be to much! (here's hoping anyway lol x). While the pain is quite bad- can go around my pelvis and up my back and down my leg- I am proud of myself in a way. I do monthly cheeks in the shower and I just had my October check (I work crazy hours and not long home from my last shift). I felt like there was a hard large lump/mass on my hip/pelvis area on that side....but I think it may just be bone lol. As there's something like it on the nearly the exact same spot on the other side- just not as big and hard. I thin I may have posted about this in a panic before? Anyway I'm sure it's just bone and I'm gonna listen to myself on this one!

My heart and all that isn't really settled but I went to therapy today and talked alot of things out!
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 26-10-19 at 02:05. Reason: Update

Very upset today, went to go get lunch on my break but like the pain of everything my back/my lrg/pelvis starting hurting so badly. I also got super flushed and felt like I was going to faint. My heart rate won't settle now and I'm sitting in work by myself very upset. I used to be very independent now I can't do anything without having a episode like this :(

I manged to get through the rest of the work day, I'm now at home with a hot water bottle to try and help with the pain. It's strange because it starting in one area and now it's spreading. I'm not saying anything to my friends or family as they say I've had so many tests done. Which is true- but I'm miserable in this pain. It feels like there a knot in my pelvis and it's spreading the pain everywhere! Here's hoping the heat helps

As to do with the issues with being in public- I have no idea. I can't live like that so I'm going to really have to get over it.

I used a hot water bottle for most of the night and took some painkillers but it's still hurts over all. Giving my issues with having bad nightmare in the part, I'm a little snappy at the moment.

Could it be something like ovulation pain?

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Could it be something like ovulation pain?
    Hi Scass, it might be? But it's been going on for a week on/off but worst at points. My period is in like a weekish so I'm going to wait and see what happens so I don't really wanna go to the doctor at the moment but it's worrying also

I called my consult office today, since when I got the coil removed I was meant to have a six week updated and I was thinking I can ask him about this pain- but no. He cancelled the appointment twice (Both in September and early October) I called today and asked for a update and she said that it could be next year. He's one of the only consults for this in place and I can't move. My gp rang also and they told her the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    I called my consult office today, since when I got the coil removed I was meant to have a six week updated and I was thinking I can ask him about this pain- but no. He cancelled the appointment twice (Both in September and early October) I called today and asked for a update and she said that it could be next year. He's one of the only consults for this in place and I can't move. My gp rang also and they told her the same thing.
    I am so sorry this happened to you. How frustrating! I wish I knew how to weigh in on this one for you but I am not familiar with the healthcare process there. Are you still having back pain along with the pelvic pain? I was just curious if you have back issues as well.

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast

Thread Information