Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread: Worst painc ever

Re: Worst painc ever

Quote Originally Posted by whome View Post
    I am so sorry this happened to you. How frustrating! I wish I knew how to weigh in on this one for you but I am not familiar with the healthcare process there. Are you still having back pain along with the pelvic pain? I was just curious if you have back issues as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Hi whome x The Irish health care system can be something at times- and I have private! Alot of the time you might get lucky. I'm just not lucky with this! It's getting quite frustrating. I am having back plus leg pain- all on the same side but it all comes from a certain area in my pelvis. I do have back issues but it's a very different area! Thank you for the reply and I hope you're well x

Re: Worst painc ever

My Mam got to take the plaster off covering her stitches today- it all seems like it's healing well! Friday will be three weeks since she got it done. So doing the thought of no news is good news! Just trying to keep positive with all of it!

I had a little win today, I manged to take a shower while I was alone in the house- which doesn't feel like alot but I always got a strong and super fast heart beat during and after. My legs go weak- So I end up in a panic for hours. Yet I want to push myself, I had a shower and I didn't rush it (I have super long hair lol), I did have the racing heart and I sat down for ages afterwards and even now it's racing but I manged to do it ! I'm still having pain in my pelvis and such but that's only news isn't lol

Just hoping I'll be able to cope with going out for halloween tomorrow night and not have a panic attack while out
    Last edited by LouiseAndy; 30-10-19 at 22:10.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910

Thread Information