Thread: Blood results

Blood results

Just had full blood count taken a few days ago and rang to get results and reception said they are all satisfactory. Is there any difference between normal and satisfactory or do some people use different terminology. I know I’m overthinking this but just wondering do they mean the same thing ? Obviously if anything was high or low they would need me to speak to the doctor. I can remember my ferritin being low once and having to speak to the doctor so am I being stupid here. Anyone else been told bloods are satisfactory ? Was feeling so relieved and now anxiety heads kicks in.

Re: Blood results

Don't be ridiculous, please? The two terms mean the exact same thing, it's just that satisfactory is a slightly more formal way of putting it.

There's nothing wrong with them. Count yourself fortunate.

Hi

This is just a courtesy reply to let you know that your post was moved from its original place to a sub-forum that is more relevant to your issue.

This is nothing personal - it just enables us to keep posts about the same problems in the relevant forums so other members with any experience with the issues can find them more easily.

Please also read this post:

http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/showthread.php?t=213239

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

Thread Information