Thread: Back pain and muscle tension?

Back pain and muscle tension?

Does anyone else get mid-back pain from muscle tension? How do you deal hurt it?

Re: Back pain and muscle tension?

Hi I suffer from lower back pain but have started going to Pilates in the past 2 months and have to say my back pain improved by 50% so far.
    Mine is mainly muscle tension brought up by anxiety and also my job doesn’t help.
    Had MRI scan 2 months ago and that was clear.

Thanks for you reply. I'm in agony at the minute. Everything feels locked up and I've never experienced anything like this in my 10+ years of GAD. It feels like my muscles just won't let go.

Recently started feeling severe back pain and I don't know what can help me.

I've had my fair share of mid-back pain from muscle tension, especially after long days at my desk job. It started a couple of years ago and felt like a constant tightness, sometimes getting sharp when I moved in certain ways. What really made a difference for me was Physiotherapy. I saw Jonas Liu, who was recommended by a friend. He worked on loosening the tension with a mix of manual therapy and showed me some exercises specifically designed to strengthen my back and improve my posture. These exercises, along with the therapy sessions, significantly reduced the pain and made it much easier to manage my day-to-day activities. Jonas was great at explaining why the pain was happening and how each exercise would help, which motivated me to keep up with them.
    Last edited by Walksmith2; 22-03-24 at 10:54.

Thread Information