Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Ban da politics

Ban da politics

Like whoa

Good call on trashing that brownface discussion Boss (even though I started it lol).

How can you have a politics discussion without Tiff's and trading of insults. Having said that, it was pretty mild stuff compared to other forums. I never noticed any bad words like ****wit or bitch what you get on other forums.

This is a mental forum hot damn and you gotta expect a few oddballs who are gonna talk crap (like me). As you said it shouldn't be tolerated having explosive topics on a mental forum. Just trash the lotta them and concentrate on helping those poor souls in need.

Re: Ban da politics

LOL I just posted something that asked why it was closed. I didn't read all the threads. You got to expect some back and forth if we're talking politics on the miscellaneous board. But I agree with you on the black face it's totally ridiculous to call it racist. Racism has become a tool to control political enemies and that's it. I asked a friend of mine to explain why blackface is racist and he couldn't. He said because people want it to be racist.

Nice one Noivous

I best not continue this brownface rap or we both get trashed

What grinds my gears is politicians telling us folk what is correct and what ain't correct. Let us colored folk decide. Context is important. If anybody here wanna call me a **** ****** they'd welcome (coz that's what I am lol). I'll think theys stupid but won't hold a grudge.

I asked a few times why politics is allowed on a mental forum but not nobody gives an answer. Politics by it's very nature is divisive and caused rifts.

On a mental forum we should all be pulling in the same direction and helping each others out.

Some folk might say then don't look at them politics topics if it riles you but that's why some of us are here, OCD and can't resist having a peek, not to mention anger issues.

I don't never been on a mental forum what goyt politics on it
    Last edited by Elen; 24-09-19 at 08:08. Reason: inappropriate language

Levonvin - Please be aware that this forum is open to young teenagers, and of course it is an anxiety forum.

It would be appreciated if you would tone down your language to words which not offend.

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    I don't never been on a mental forum what goyt politics on it
    I really don't like the use of 'Mental forum' We are not mental, we have mental health disorders

nolite te basstardes carborundorum

Sorry Noivous.
    Blackface can be racist, often is racist.

I asked a friend of mine to explain why blackface us racist and he could. He said because it's a complete disrespect for black people.

Peace.

I don't like the term 'mental forum' either.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    Sorry Noivous.Blackface can be racist, often is racist.I asked a friend of mine to explain why blackface us racist and he could. He said because it's a complete disrespect for black people. Peace.
    Have you seen this one that is a chocolate product sold in Spain and Portugal? You can even see it sold on UK sites. It's quite clearly blackface: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.the...-fa-probe/amp/

So politics is fine and dandy provideds we agree with you lol

Something kinda screwy about that.

Go on boss delete this post too

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    I don't like the term 'mental forum' either.
    I get a lot criticized on this site. Not sure why. I don't think it's coz I'm a black coz **** folk here is generally very political correct.

It might be cozza my lack of education I do my best but seem to get flak for it.

I dos my best to help folk which is what a dude should be judged on, which is more than what some people do.

Shoot me if I'm wrong or just delete all my posts. I knows when I'm not wanted
    Last edited by Elen; 25-09-19 at 08:07. Reason: inappropriate language

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread Information