Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Help

Re: Help

I too tend to feel calm in the evening and as you say nearly normal , how much quetiapine do you take and is it in the morning or in the evening ?

In in the morning I wake with bad adrenaline and feel scared and just not in control

I also lost my job due to anxiety and depression, as I said I have been like this so long I often feel nothing or unsure how to feel , feeling nothing is the worst feeling

I’m on 200mg immediate release and take it all at night. I asked about taking some of it in the morning but was told no, for the depression it best taken at night. There is also an extended release version which is supposed to be better but the NHS won’t prescribe it in my area as it is too expensive ��. So if I get any bad anxiety/adrenaline during the day I take propranolol or diazepam if it’s completely unbearable. I got my last diazepam prescription at the end of August and have managed to make 14 tablets last all that time so not bad going. Got another 10 tablets before xmas but haven’t taken one yet.

I increased my venlafaxine to 300 two days ago so will probably start feeling the increased anxiety soon and need the diazepam. So far so good though my OCD thoughts were crazy last week and have settled down already.

So don’t feel safe today and don’t know what to do !!!!!

You are safe Tristan, nothing bad is going to happen to you, remember it’s your brain playing tricks on you. Try not to fear your thoughts as that’s what keeps the bad feelings going. Thoughts and feelings are not the truth and you have the choice whether or not to believe them. Do you have anyone you can call when you’re feeling like this? A crisis team? Call 111 or samaritans if you need to, you will be ok x

I did try the crisis line but always get same answer ... go to a and e but as you all prob know this never helps and is a total waist of a day , not calming today so will be on phone to doctor first thing tomorrow, something has to change as I’m going nuts

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread Information