Hi Ma'am

I noticed yous trying to inpliment what Claire Weekes says. I got all her stuff on audio. and am a great believer. The problem for all of us is exactly how to "accept" instead of just "put up with". The reason for your lack of progress may be that you're not doing it proper.

The only real clue she gives how to accept is "relax your body as much as you can." Then I came upon a progressive muscle relaxation audio also known as body scan.

Essentially yous gotta let your whole body go limp like a rag doll. Slow your breathing down. Check for tension in buttocjs, shoulders and face especially. Let it all hang out.

To speed up the process, try doing meditation twice a day, 5 minutes each then gradually increase the time. My Name Is Terry got a great list of free meditation audios. Go for the breathing meditation. YouTube got some goodies too. My favourite is a uni student doing one to sounds if tree frogs on Terry's lists.

After a few days relaxation of body will become natural Stay present with your breathing. Try and welcome the depression and physical crap anxiety symptoms as friends.

I promise yous this will help just do it.

I got something to say about going back on Prozac but that can wait, not important.