Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Doc said my Creatine Kinase was slightly elevated, now I'm in panic mode

Re: Doc said my Creatine Kinase was slightly elevated, now I'm in panic mode

Quote Originally Posted by AJG View Post
    There are special tests they can do for autoimmune conditions and further test your muscles. They are blood tests. I have a nerve/muscle study in November. I wish they could do a muscle biopsy.
    I'm starting to get very worried about this. Still waiting ask my doc for bloods but worried I'm not being taken seriously. My body and legs especially just are not recovering. Even so much as jogging for the bus has me breathing and sweating. I'm 29 not an old man. Everyday it's getting more diffcult man

It can take to recover did you repeat your blood test again?

It can take to recover did you repeat your blood test again?
    I've managed to get referred to a rheumatologist so will try rule out some things. As I said it's the same it doesn't help that I'm using my legs all that time. Anyway, I'm going for a blood test on Monday.

Good luck on Monday push for those blood tests and reach out if you need to.

Good luck on Monday push for those blood tests and reach out if you need to.
    Just an update: it's gone down from around ~400 to ~300. I'm happy about that as it doesn't indicate anything sinister and most likely due to my own lifestyle. I will let you know when it improves. I guess I need to keep things easy for the next few weeks and hope it improves.

Great news. Keep drinking that water. What also helps is electrolytes

Hi all, I'm going through exactly this right now and my doctor has advised to repeat bloods in one month. This has helped calm me a bit although I'm also showing trace blood and protein in dipsticks as well as one sided back pain. I'll get on the water, cut the booze and loosen up on the weights! Hopefully I'll also improve x

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information