I have only just spotted this thread and I am so glad I did. I have been suffering with the same things these last few days. I have always been great with children, I have two sons of my own and I love playing with them and my nephew. I was in the playground the other day waiting for my son to go in then all of a sudden this voice came into my head saying "You can't be trusted around all these children". I was mortified, as all the children were playing I was so scared that I was going to do something dreadful. I feel sickened by it, I'm now even terrified of hugging my own son and it saddens me.
I have recently started therapy but I am too scared to tell my therapist incase she tells social services I am a danger to my children.
I love my boys more than life itself and I would never ever do anything to harm them, but I am so scared now that people can see what I think, stupid I know. I too was sexually abused as a child, by two different family members, so anything like this I see in the news or anyone hurting children other ways makes me really angry.
I know these are just horrible thoughts and I am getting to grips with them now. I know exactly how you feel as I am going through it. I really hope things improve for you soon. Big hugs xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx