Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Earth Flat?

Re: Earth Flat?

If the Earth were flat cats would of pushed everything off the edge by now!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But I have promises to keep,

And miles to go before I sleep. - Robert Frost

This is very true, and some silly cats would have walked on the edge and toppled straight off, but looked nonochalant as they drifted through space .

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    Ah 'flat earthers', not heard about them in a while. Strange strange people, in many ways.They could kinda get away with hundreds of years ago (well not really lol), but like satellites and space travel and the moon landing all dispproved it immediately. However, they keep on going......The world is like a penny whirrling silently in space......
    I'm not telling Froch he's full of it, we'll I suppose I could put a horse shoe in my boxing glove You can't get him on the Moon landings either, he says they're fake He now just needs to tick the climate change denier and anti vaxxer boxes for a full house of bat shit bingo Anyway, I thought we were all balanced on four elephants riding the World Turtle?

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    This is very true, and some silly cats would have walked on the edge and toppled straight off, but looked nonochalant as they drifted through space .
    In which case they would have featured in the funny cats thread and likely spawned some memes.

Exactly ! THAT is how it would have been proved to be flat, and nothing else will convince.

It's a wonderful antidote to Brexit!

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    It's a wonderful antidote to Brexit!
    That's also looking a bit flat

My college has a society for flat earthers lol They held some type of test outside in the green area the other day to try and show everyone their thoughts. It was a little awkward but they seemed to be enjoying themselves!

NO wayyyyyy, so what test was this ? What I don't get is, if it WAS flat, there would be (like on a coin) an edge of some sort that you could stand on, how do they explain that ?

They had like a homemade light lazer and they were moving a mirror around to try and show how the light didn't curve or something lol I didn't really understand their point tbh

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information