Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Earth Flat?

Re: Earth Flat?

The Flat earth conspiracy is a fraud. The only reason it's getting attention in the media is to discredit genuine conspiracies like 9/11. The powers that be have lost control of their fake narratives so they're trying to lump genuine conspiracy researchers together with the flat earthers. It won't work in the end as you can't suppress the truth forever.

Quote Originally Posted by LouiseAndy View Post
    My college has a society for flat earthers lol They held some type of test outside in the green area the other day to try and show everyone their thoughts. It was a little awkward but they seemed to be enjoying themselves!
    Blimey, Louise! An educational establishment with a flat earth society! Do they let them in the science block?

Quote Originally Posted by Carys View Post
    NO wayyyyyy, so what test was this ? What I don't get is, if it WAS flat, there would be (like on a coin) an edge of some sort that you could stand on, how do they explain that ?
    Wasn't there also something about how they believed there was a continent beyond the North Pole where all the uber rich lived? Or maybe that's a schism of flat earther society and they look down on those bat shit crazy groups

Funny thing is way back when it was the vast majority of the scientific community that had the public convinced the earth was flat. It was only a few guys that said it's round.

Kind of like Global Warming today.😁

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post
    Funny thing is way back when it was the vast majority of the scientific community that had the public convinced the earth was flat. It was only a few guys that said it's round.

Kind of like Global Warming today.
    The crazy thing is back then there were reasons why most people didn't understand things outside of a very small bubble. But can anyone explain in todays educated society why we have Scientology and why so many loons exist in Hollywood that follow it?

Just think if we have a nuclear war and some future human finds one of Hubbard's books in the dust it could become the new world religion!

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Where would that put Australia Quinn?
    From the flat earthers.
    Just goes to show the nonsense they spread.
    It appears that I'm a computer generated image,
    Living in the Matrix maybe????

Last edited by Phill2; 25-09-19 at 07:38.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Quote Originally Posted by Noivous View Post

Kind of like Global Warming today.
    So wrong Noivous.
    Global Warming is not anything like Flat Earth theory and I suspect you know that.
    If we care about the following generations we need to get serious about tackling Global Warming.

Quote Originally Posted by mezzaninedoor View Post
    So wrong Noivous.
    Global Warming is not anything like Flat Earth theory and I suspect you know that.
    If we care about the following generations we need to get serious about tackling Global Warming.
    Let's not make this thread about global warming or climate change as it's now called.
    The fact is some believe and some don't so it could just result in a big argument.

Don't be afraid that your life will end, be afraid that it will never begin.

Hey Phill,do you mean some people believe in a flat earth or climate change

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information