Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Here we go again.... melanoma? :(

Re: Here we go again.... melanoma? :(

I agree Pulisa, but it wasn't the OP in this case.

No that hasn't happened but it was just a suggestion that I made a few pages back which Toby (in this case) could consider as a future "strategy"?

Sorry I've only just seen all of this- I had a sorta decent couple of days after all of that panic

Sorry for causing a load of trouble, I feel really icky and guilty... it's my fault for jumping to conclusions all the time, I know it must be so annoying to see me go 'round in circles all the time with these threads. I'll have to make more of an effort not to run to the doctors next time

On locking the threads.. I just think, knowing how anxiety works, it's better to leave it open because a new one would just arise after this one is locked, the next time, if there is a next time- hypothetically.

Should I start a general HA thread so I don't keep opening a load of separate ones?

& thanks Terry, I'm reaching my first assignment, just trying to nail in and go over what I've learned so far before I do it- which has surprisingly sunk in quite well.

Next time you think you are doomed why don't you start a thread which deals with managing your HA despite your fears/symptoms. Start from the assumption that you are going to manage the current crisis and not leap in dramatically to the worst case scenario?

And good for you for having the discipline to progress with your A Levels on your own. So much better to do that than fall foul to boring HA.

omg I get those its a fluid pimple build upthat happens when a hair follicle gets clogged with sweat and dirt they can bleed and or drain a clear serous fluid leave it alone snd it will go away

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    Next time you think you are doomed why don't you start a thread which deals with managing your HA despite your fears/symptoms. Start from the assumption that you are going to manage the current crisis and not leap in dramatically to the worst case scenario?

And good for you for having the discipline to progress with your A Levels on your own. So much better to do that than fall foul to boring HA.
    I will try that. Thanks Pulisa

And yeah I've even been enjoying doing them. Religious studies more than English but I'm making an effort in both

Quote Originally Posted by Pkstracy View Post
    omg I get those its a fluid pimple build upthat happens when a hair follicle gets clogged with sweat and dirt they can bleed and or drain a clear serous fluid leave it alone snd it will go away
    That's what I thought it was too, but it seemed flat enough to be considered a mole so I wasn't sure. But yeah, thanks for the advice, I've left it alone for a couple of weeks now and will continue to do so

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread Information