Thread: Spotting or not ?????

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Spotting or not ?????

Basically to cut it short I’m a regular 26 to 32 day cycle. I had a long 52 day cycle followed by a 12 day cycle last year put it down to stress by myself and doctor had FSH test and a pelvic scan everything fine. Now this year I had my last period on 22nd August normally period last 7 days though this cycle I had Barley noticeable spotting on day 8 after that I was fine waiting for my next period in September however nothing turned up. Last week I have servere PMS and I’m really tired now. I did a pregnancy test on Sunday which was negative. My main issue is there’s been a lot of irritation down below. Yesterday I went to loo and though there was nothing on the panty liner there was a bit of blood on the tissue it almost looked like I had a cut and I dapped it, it was like this the next few time I went loo, just on paper and tbh it felt like
    It wasn’t even coming from the cervix more like
    Area above.it stopped after that. My health anxiety is saying cervical cancer I can’t think anything in between as this has never happened and I’m worried.
    Booked a smear anyway as I was due one and was too much of a chicken as they seem painful every time I tried and doctors although advised me everytime I went and tried to do one but it’s to painful for me I wasn’t high risk as I’ve been with my husband all my life and never had any other sexual partners and we been together since I was 17 now I’m 36 and never has any period issues until now how ever I do know that this doesn’t mean I’m not at risk cervical cancer . Doctor just said take another pregnancy test next week and we will take it from there .... but I’m
    Really worried ??? Never had this before ? I’ve never had spotting before this.. can anyone help???
    Last edited by Sunshinegirl82; 01-10-19 at 13:59.

Thread Information