Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread: Bloody discharge day after period

Re: Reaching out - vaginal cancers

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I read it thank you so much honestly bit in the UK we don't have gynaecologists unless referred.

I'm now concerned because I went to bed feeling nauseous and then now I've gone to loo and vomited. Isn't this a sign of advanced cancer? Logically I don't know if it's something' I ate or the smell of the oven which is stil in the house that made me feel sick.
    Well you need to pay privately to see a gynecologist and get to the bottom of your perceived issues. Surely that's worth the money.

Just go and see the doctor and tell them what you are telling us. They can help, we can't.
    You do not have cancer though.

“Don't be afraid of death; be afraid of an unlived life. You don't have to live forever, you just have to live.” - Natalie Babbitt

Please help keep NMP running and donate to the running costs: http://www.nomorepanic.co.uk/donate

I have been to the doctors twice and they aren't concerned, just did swab which came back clear for infection or sti.

Does anyone wear pantyliners daily? Is it normal? Does discharge change as you get older?

Think it's mix of urine and discharge as not all of it is sticky. If I wear a liner there's a line of creamy stain. I just don't know whether to go back to doctors again

So don't go; if they were worried thay'd have said something already.

Hpv query

I had CIN3 removed in Jan 2019, I had these removed via lletz with clear margins and a follow up in July. No more abnormalities and HPV wasn't found. I'm aware we never fully clear HPV but I wonder what triggers it.

Would unprotected sex without ejaculated with my same partner trigger it?

Re: Hpv query

Quote Originally Posted by helenhoo View Post
    I had CIN3 removed in Jan 2019, I had these removed via lletz with clear margins and a follow up in July. No more abnormalities and HPV wasn't found. I'm aware we never fully clear HPV but I wonder what triggers it.

Would unprotected sex without ejaculated with my same partner trigger it?
    This is another one your Dr will be able to help you with.

Late period/spotting

I have a million worries thanks to this late period. Due on Monday I am now two days which is not usual. My typical cycle is 26-28 days, now on day 30.

Last night I wiped a little pink, thisnl morning more of a tiny red discharge and nothing since. My partner and I had unprotected sex a few weeks ago and he didn't ejaculated, just excuse the vulagrity, started without a condom.

Now I'm worried about pregnancy, about contracting HPV again, triggering cervical cells again, about ovarian cancer because period is late, worried about HPV if I take a medical abortion (please keep view's to self). We barely have sex and we always use condoms except this instance. I'm a mess at work and can't concentrate.

Re: Late period/spotting

You do not have cancer you may have a weak bladder having children messes up your body like crazy, stress can mess up our periods making them late, early, heavy, not having one, to light. when I was your age mine were all over the place once I went three months without one, no not pregnant, I am 46 now going through peri and having all kinds of periods and discharge that is pinkish, brownish, clear, thick, very wet to discharge like crazy always wet, our vagina lubricates and cleans itself, sweat and such, also its not until a woman is 24 that her periods finally regulate itself.

Boob ache

I still have slight ocd with my beasts and checking but noticed my beasts aching before period and continuing to whilst on period. It's very very mild and probably most wouldn't notice but I have. Stopping myself checking breasts daily.

Page 15 of 17 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 LastLast

Thread Information