Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling fed up

Re: Feeling fed up

I’m ok - was a really busy day yesterday but I seemed to cope although was exhausted. Been ok today - anxious this morning and mid afternoon but I haven’t had a crying spell for a week so that’s to be good news.

I knew Windy would be ok. In them situations what you can't get out of, folk usually if not always finds a way thro altho of course it's exhausting having to pretend yous fine and dandy Talkin to folk yous hardly know.

Hope the rest of yous lovely ladies is fine and dandy.

I'm kinda fair to midland right now, changes every day but try and stay in the moment

Hi Charlie - thanks for that. Yes we do often need to find a way to do what we have to do don’t we. I am the same - changes every day it try and focus on the good moments. My health anxiety has been quite bad again the last few days but I’m trying to not get panicky about symptoms.

How are you Mrs M?
    Haven't heard from you in a while, hope you are ok? x

No Mrs. Mitch?

Hope I'm wrong but I see this all the time

Folk sadassing their way to recovery then disappear

She may have felt better not having to document her symptoms everyday though?

It's certainly a good sign, Mrs Mitchell's absence.
    I'm sure she'll pop on at some stage.
    Thinking of you Mrs M x

Aw you lot are so lovely. Yes I was feeling better and felt that it was better for me not to come on here and remind myself of the bad times (and I was extremely busy with job hunting and Christmas card writing) but after two good weeks- I have been hit with my old friends depression and anxiety again. Then you have to remind yourself that you’ll be ok (even though you feel terrified and hopeless - and this awful feeling follows you around- you can’t get away from it). You also have to remind yourself of what you did before to get better.

I have a doctors’s appointment today and i guess an increase in dose will be suggested (I am on 20mg and have been for over 10 weeks). I had to go up to 40mg last time so I guess this is inevitable but really worried it won’t work and then I am wasting my time- unsure about how long I give the increase to work and also unsure if I need an increase if 2/3 of the time I am feeling ok.

i have been demoted at work too- as they had too many supervisors and I didn’t do many hours- so I was the obvious choice but my boss said he was happy with my work and knows how great I am. But I applied for an admin job in a Church- the interview is this afternoon. I feel sick to my stomach and am having hot flashes (I’m not sure if it is down to the anxiety/depression or an actual stomach bug??) . I am concerned that I would be bored in an admin job where I mostly work on my own- it seems like a lot of responsibility too which scares me. I am used to a retail environment where I just ring things through a till and don’t have to worry too much. I can even hide out the back if I am feeling bad. Xxxx

Hi Mrs M

That job you are going for sounds good.
    There will be the right minded people there for a start, not your normal bitching you get in high retail.
    This could be a massive opening for you in many ways.
    Don't worry about the 'admin' aspect of it, it will be far more interesting than you think.
    This opportunity has come up for a reason and I can't think of any reason why it wouldn't be good for you.
    Besides, the church looks after their people. x

Hi Carnation,

Lovely to hear from you. That is a really good point about the a Church looking after their people and that it may be more interesting than I think.

Life is such a rollercoaster eh?

I’m off to the doctors- will let you know what he says xxxx

Page 25 of 34 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast

Thread Information