Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling fed up

Re: Feeling fed up

I remember that BlueIris.

That to me is a sure sign for the way you feel at present.
    Think there was another incident or two before that?
    It certainly was a fear issue for you. x
    It's best to do what you feel like doing. Don't worry about feeling lazy or not doing your normal thing, it will surprisingly rectify itself of its own accord.

I'm plodding on as usual

And how is Mrs M today?

Not feeling great- feeling nauseous and generally unwell. Maybe it is physical illness after all? But it’s not comfortable and it’s getting me down.

How are you today? X

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    I think you're right, Carnation. If you let the coping strategies slip, meds or not you're still going to be in trouble.

Work's being a pain right now and I'm struggling to deal with depression at one of the busiest times of the year. I'm doing my best to take care of myself, though, and thus far it's still under control.
    Sorry to hear you have been down too Blue Iris-what sort of symptoms are you getting and what is helping you? X

Just depression, really - fatigue, melancholy and a lack of interest in the things I love. The trick is to find the sweet spot between giving in to it and pushing myself harder than I can cope with.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueIris View Post
    Just depression, really - fatigue, melancholy and a lack of interest in the things I love. The trick is to find the sweet spot between giving in to it and pushing myself harder than I can cope with.
    Me too.
    I just feel so fed up of the relentlessness (is that a word?!) of it sometimes.

Hugs all around then

I'm actually having a better day than the last 3 days so that should be encouraging for you all. x

Quote Originally Posted by Carnation View Post
    Hugs all around then

I'm actually having a better day than the last 3 days so that should be encouraging for you all. x
    Thanks Carnation. Did it just lift out of the blue? Just wondering what to do - as I was feeling good but I can’t seem to shake this current blip off.

Blue Iris- I totally agree with the lack of interest. Do you wake up thinking not another day of this again? It feels like a black cloud to me that doesn’t want to leave my side. It’s constantly on my mind and stops me from relaxing. I will see if I can find this sweet stop.

If anyone has any tips- please let us know xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Me too.
    Me too Scass and it is not easy when you have kids eh? Do you find you are putting on an act for your child and smiling etc but you heart is not there and it is all fake?

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Scass View Post
    Me too.
    Lets make relentlessness a word - because I agree - it’s constant and continuous. To me it’s like a little nagging voice that won’t be quite and won’t leave me alone x

Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast

Thread Information