Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling fed up

Re: Feeling fed up

I’m going to yoga today- I’ll let you know how I get on. I am not expecting it to fix me but something that I’ll have to do for a while before I find any benefit x

Hi Mrs M

Can't wait to hear on your return.
    You know you can amalgamate yoga with meditation

Good stuff Sally

You may find it boring and a bit hard ats first but think of it long term

It went really well. I was magically happy after or relaxed but I felt like I was putting the wheels in motion for a good future.

How are you Lebonvin x

So great that your yoga experience went really well Sally - much better than my last attempt on Friday! I had a shiatsu massage last night that was really good though and felt better after that. Hey I just wonder if all you lovely ladies would mind if I joined this thread? You all seem to support each other so much and I would really like to be part of something so positive - thanks so much

Great news Mrs M

Hey Windy

IOf course your welcome to join this shred! I'm sure I speak for Mrs. Mitch (Sally) and Carny

I love the bit about lovely ladies! Technically I am one (I was born male) but I sure as hell ain't lovely lol

When I look in the mirror I forget what I look like (that's actually from the Bible but we agreed not to talk religion here coz some folk gets upset)

Welcome Windy

This shred is what any good MH forum should be about. Struggling folk supporting one another. No sadassing either

Hey Windy yous a Kiwi right? I know that Oz flag got a big star on its left side under the Brit flag

A distant relative of mine married a Maori niteclub bouncer over here now theys live in a town called Rotorua would love to visit your country and Oz but unless I rob a bank that ain't gonna happen and these days banks don't got much cash lol

Charlie

Thanks so much Charlie. Yep I’m a kiwi - live in Wellington hence the windy wel! It is often very windy here as we are at the ass end of a small island at the end of the world! I was born in London but we moved here when I was baby. My partner and I lived in the UK for 3 years when we were young and free. Thanks for having me all!

Hi Windywel,
    Nice to meet you and I originated from London too, still in the UK, but living by the coast which is also very windy.

Lebonvin, whether you were born male/female we are all human beings with the same feelings and with a hope of acceptance.

Mrs M, are you tired after your yoga session or feeling rejuvenated? x

Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Thread Information