Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling fed up

Re: Feeling fed up

That's kind of you Mrs M, but you did all the work and recovery yourself. Never doubt your 'Will' and capabilities. x

Great shred

heartwarming to see such kind understanding support between strangers

Hi all.
    How are you Charlie.That is a lovely post x,and you are right.

Surviving Quinny I trust your doing fine and dandy

Charlie xx

Yep all good here in the hood,just wish the heat would ping off,going for an evening stroll down the beach.

Hi all - went to the psych doc today and he thinks I seem a bit better so we are holding the dose at the moment to see how the next few weeks go and what the depression does. It’s funny how you can’t really see it yourself isn’t it? I know I’m not as bad as when I first started the meds but I feel like progress has been slow whereas my husband said he thinks I’m a lot better. Certainly the anxiety isn’t so bad but the depression is definitely still there. Doc said he wasn’t expecting to see remission just improvement. So that’s good and I need to focus on that and the fact that I have a few hours here and there where I can enjoy things now.

Aw that’s brilliant news Windywel. I remember the one time I recovered without medication and even then it was pigeon steps to recovery- every day is a tiny bit better and then suddenly it’s gone.

It sounds like the medication is working and you just need a bit more time to feel completely better. The fact you are enjoying things as well- is a great sign when it comes to depression- it means it is lifting xxxx

Thanks Sally - sounds like you are about the same. I am prepared for the inevitable blips but hopefully I’m on the up and up! Here’s to us continuing to get better! Xx

Hope everyone else is doing ok. It’s evening here - guess you are all just beginning your day - hope it’s a great one. I have been trying to start each one with gratitude. Love to all. Can’t believe it’s almost Christmas!

Wow what a lovely post! I can definitely see the difference in you! Long may it continue - and we are hear for you during the blips xxxx

Page 23 of 34 FirstFirst ... 13212223242533 ... LastLast

Thread Information