Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling fed up

Re: Feeling fed up

You'll get through this Mrs M x
    Take one day at a time and fill it!

Thank you for all of your support everyone. Sorry I am being so needy and so desperate.

I have never felt this bad in all the years that I have had depression and anxiety. I have always had the strength to get up and face the day.

I think it shocks me that it can get this bad x

Yes I can talk to Mr M- he has been great- cooking and cleaning- looking after our 4 year old. He just gets frustrated with me as he is sick of saying to me that things will get better x

It's an easy thing to say but a hard one to believe when you just want to know "when"...and no one can say precisely x

PDU- do you think I should up the dose. My gp said start 20mg after 7 days of 10mg. If I start 20mg it’ll be a day early?

On my second time of taking FLU I started on 10mg for 6 weeks and had some good and bad days.

The third and first time I tried FLU - I started at 20mg- and felt just like I do now on the 3rd time. (I had to go up to 40mg on the 3rd occasion). The first time I took 20mg it worked after a few days and I had no side effects.

Many Thanks,

Sally

So true Pulisa x

My husband is annoyed with me today - he said I should have just stayed on the tablets and not come off of them. He said if I stayed on them- we wouldn’t be in this mess now.

Today everything feels like I am climbing a mountain. I didn’t get dressed til about 2.30pm and my poor hubby had to take our son to a birthday party as I couldn’t face it. I would have been able to do that before - why is everything getting worse rather than better. :(

After a really bad day- I feel better this afternoon.

I have my hunger back which is good. It has been gradually coming back. I have managed 3 meals a day.

I guess I had to hit rock bottom this morning and when there is a day without structure that is what happens.

Tomorrow my husband will not be around to look after our 4 year old so I need to step up again and show myself I can still do it. X

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmitchell1984 View Post
    PDU- do you think I should up the dose. My gp said start 20mg after 7 days of 10mg. If I start 20mg it’ll be a day early?
    If you want to up it now then 1 day early won't make much difference, Sally.

The first time I took 20mg it worked after a few days and I had no side effects.
    Seems the placebo effect kicked-in and kept you going until the fluoxetine began to weave its magic.

Thanks Panic Down Under- do I get any credit for the 10mg? Or do I have to go as if I am starting from the beginning when I take the 20mg? X

Page 4 of 34 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread Information