Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling fed up

Re: Feeling fed up

Since falling ill my husband has been more loving and caring and My son is doing better at school.x

Is there anyone else on Prozac at the moment - I wondered if someone else is going through this too but not writing. It would be so nice to speak to someone else that is going through this x

I’m probably ignoring the positives anyway-my husband has stuck by me when I have felt like this before and he held my hand yesterday when I was feeling bad. My son was smiling as he went in to school. I am still doing the same type of work- but at a different branch-it’s always hard to start somewhere new but I am sure I will like it in time x

Thing is I am doing CBT and taking meds - I have responded really well to this in the past- so I am going to try to keep hopeful that it will help me again x

Mrs M, you do what I do, overthink everything!
    We want to feel better and that's why it's so frustrating and emotional for us. Like I said take one day at a time. x

Thank you Carnation and all of you - you have all been so supportive. I just feel at rock bottom at the moment - it’s because I have been feeling desperate even before I went on Prozac- I left it too late. Just need to take it one day at a time like you say Carnation. Thank you all for your support. I don’t know where I would be without it x

You haven't left it "too late". There is no time span for these things (which you want). Keep that positive mindset at the forefront no matter how bad you feel. At least you know what happiness is-you will find it again. This is just a bad and low spell. You are doing all you can to get better but-to quote the psychs-there is no "magic wand". How I hate those 2 words-I have heard them so often x

Thanks all - I have been reading these supportive messages. I feel just like MrsM. So hard at the moment when you feel at rock bottom - and I feel much worse on the meds than before. Don’t know how I’m going to get through another 2 weeks or more of this hell!

"Hell" and "torture" keep you feeling hopeless though...

It’s true - but the meds really bring you to the bottom of the bottom I think- before it starts to get better.

It’s a really cruel illness and process- but things can only get better x

Page 7 of 34 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread Information