Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Feeling fed up

Re: Feeling fed up

It is cruel Mrs M, but we have 'Will', 'Hope' and 'Purpose'. x

Hey Wendy and Mrs. Mitch

Sorry to hear what your going through it is so familiar to all of us.

The medications doesn't help at the beginning but not does the thought What if they doesn't work. Most of the anxiety comes from our own catastrophe way of thinking.

Maybe not such a good thing to write a daily journal about how crap yous feel. It only reinforces them negative thoughts.

You'll both be fine and dandy.

Charlie

Thanks Lebonvin- yes we just need reassurance that it will get better x

Would you believe it though? I think you will feel better if you don't keep searching for reassurance (whatever that means to you) and if you think again about documenting how bad you feel on a daily basis here as Charlie suggests. How can anyone give you a timescale for feeling better? It is all so individual and we all respond differently to meds.

Maybe just accepting that you feel bad and that this is to be expected when starting meds would be an easier option?

Mrs M,

Sometimes we just to need to know somewhere is there for encouragement and support when going through a bad time. Especially if there is no one to turn to.
    Although I can understand what lebovin and Pulisa are saying about negativity, I hope you post if you need to Mrs M. After all, isn't that what the forum is for?
    Even the strongest people need a hug every so often.

Of course the forum is here to support and encourage people and I'm sorry if I came across as being unfeeling, Mrs M. I know what it's like when you first start these meds and thought that I had hit rock bottom in hospital but I hadn't. I think you should contact your GP if you are feeling desperate because a short course of diazepam will help you in a practical way and make you feel more "human" and able to think and function again.

Sorry again for my post. I know how negativity can overwhelm when you are under the cosh x

Just checking in to say I have had a couple of days where I have felt normal and ok.

It’s early days yet as only been on Flu for 12 days (6 on therapeutic dose) but it’s good to have a day where I am functioning x

That's wonderful news Mrs M

Thank you Carnation xxxx

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsmitchell1984 View Post
    Just checking in to say I have had a couple of days where I have felt normal and ok.

It’s early days yet as only been on Flu for 12 days (6 on therapeutic dose) but it’s good to have a day where I am functioning x
    Thankfully, ADs work even when we doubt they will. Long may the improvement continue.

Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread Information