Thread: Bone cancer??

Bone cancer??

Hey everyone. So lately I’ve been very paranoid and scared about the possibility of bone cancer. It’s been a couple weeks and I have this specific pain on my tail bone but it only hurts when I sit/apply pressure to it. This pain appeared out of nowhere one day and hasn’t gone away. I’ve dealt with hemorrhoids in the past but idk if this is related? I feel like I can’t pin it down to sitting at a desk all day because I’ve done that for a long time now and this has suddenly started hurting. I’m terrified if this is bone cancer or lymphoma because I’ve never felt this before. I’m only 23 and completely terrified. Anybody have advice? :(

Re: Bone cancer??

Quote Originally Posted by Melcattt View Post
    Hey everyone. So lately I’ve been very paranoid and scared about the possibility of bone cancer. It’s been a couple weeks and I have this specific pain on my tail bone but it only hurts when I sit/apply pressure to it. This pain appeared out of nowhere one day and hasn’t gone away. I’ve dealt with hemorrhoids in the past but idk if this is related? I feel like I can’t pin it down to sitting at a desk all day because I’ve done that for a long time now and this has suddenly started hurting. I’m terrified if this is bone cancer or lymphoma because I’ve never felt this before. I’m only 23 and completely terrified. Anybody have advice? :(
    This is quite a common phenomena, I've had friends complain about this before, but nothing serious. If you're really worried see your Dr for an evaluation. You're way too young to have lymphoma and bone cancer is quite rare.

Re: Bone cancer??

Quote Originally Posted by Melcattt View Post
    I have had something like this before it will go away it just takes a while.

There isn't much sponge on the tail bone part so the little muscles there are easily strained or injured.

Thread Information