I got a confession to make. I know Ian Panic is gonna rip me a new ******* but I can take it. I only mention this as a warning to other folk but I'd be surprised if anybody needed a warning.

I was taking oxycodone as a recreational drug over a period of a couple of years. I never got physical addiction coz I only took max twice a month but physchologi call addiction yeah.

One reason this stuff is bad shit is because it don't mix well with ADs, benzos and other mental meds. Sure it gives you a high but the following day was the mother of all hangovers. Migraine, constipation, nausea sometimes vomiting, even worse depression and anxiety. I only took coz there was so much on the streets and cheap.

I may not be the sharpest needle in the haystack but even I know that if opium poppies, morphine and heroin are addictive, how could this shit not be. So why was so many docs dishing it out like candy? Sure some docs spoke out against it from the beginning but most kept stumm. You folk here wasn't born yesterday so I don't need to say why.

The fines they gave to Purdue Pharma and Johnson2 are laughable. Folk here don't believe any of that compensation will ever come their way. They should go after some of them docs too. The crazy guy in West Virginia is tip of the iceberg.