Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Taken to much

  1. #1
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    657

    Taken to much

    Woke in a state of anxiety as normal and took 100 extra of these now feel really weird , dizzy , sleepy , should I call 111 or ride it out and take no more today ?

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: Taken to much

    100 extra? Call a 999 ambulance, now.
    __________________
    'If you're going through hell, keep going' (Winston Churchill)

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    657

    Re: Taken to much

    999 ? I’m due to take 100 at 12 so I’ll just skip it for today ,

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    657

    Re: Taken to much

    I take 400 a day so not overdosed just took at wrong time and feel dizzy and a bit sick

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Posts
    1,590

    Re: Taken to much

    Ok sorry, I thought you meant 100 tablets. I think it would still be a good idea to ring 111 for advice.
    __________________
    'If you're going through hell, keep going' (Winston Churchill)

  6. #6
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    475

    Re: Taken to much

    600mg is the doze that supposed to be most effective for treating anxiety according to one study I read (which is my dose). I forgot to take my 300mg or accidently took an extra one a few times. Nothing noticeable happened - I think I just slept really heavily when I accidentally took 900mg.

    Since it's a drug of abuse people are known to take 1000-2000mg to get "high" or whatever they're trying to achieve - my point is, it's not particularly dangerous and pretty hard to overdose on it - well unless you took your entire month's supply in 1 go or something.
    __________________

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Posts
    2,113

    Re: Taken to much

    Quote Originally Posted by skymaid View Post
    my point is, it's not particularly dangerous and pretty hard to overdose on it.
    Hard to OD on just pregabalin alone, yes, but not necessarily not dangerous. It depends of whether other meds, or drugs, including alcohol, are being taken.

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •