Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ibiprofen = heart attack??

Re: ibiprofen = heart attack??

Quote Originally Posted by WiredIncorrectly View Post
    I've been placed under the care of the psychiatrist who will do a home visit a.s.a.p and formulate a medication plan and some 1 to 1 therapy.
    Some positive action at last.

Re: the promazine. I haven't touched them since I was given them or told anybody about this. The lady on the phone said I should be taking them. My partner insists I start taking them today.
    It may help with withdrawal symptoms and improve your mood. I appreciate you're spooked by the side-effects, however, side-effect lists can be deceiving as they often include all the symptoms reported by the drug trial participants, even ones that couldn't be caused by the med. For example, several SSRIs list a virus as a potential side-effect. There would be something very wrong about our understanding of viral diseases if that were true.

I don't even know if I should take the valium because the day before I took 14mg, and yesterday that whole load of tablets. I'm worried there's still a lot in my system.
    There is still a lot so, no, not without clearing it with the psychiatrist first.

Re: ibiprofen = heart attack??

Quote Originally Posted by panic_down_under View Post
    Some positive action at last.

It may help with withdrawal symptoms and improve your mood. I appreciate you're spooked by the side-effects, however, side-effect lists can be deceiving as they often include all the symptoms reported by the drug trial participants, even ones that couldn't be caused by the med. For example, several SSRIs list a virus as a potential side-effect. There would be something very wrong about our understanding of viral diseases if that were true.

There is still a lot so, no, not without clearing it with the psychiatrist first.
    I was still hazy for most of the day, I was meant to post that in my thread. Thank you for the advice.

“I would rather have questions that can't be answered than answers that can't be questioned.” - Richard Feynman

☪️️

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information