Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Constipation

Re: Constipation

Hi Whome

I owe you an apology over that Trump stuff. I must of sounded like one of your cranky old patients.

I never took opioids for pain only anxiety relief but your right, awful constipation. Been a while now. You'll know better than most the damage they can so.

I'm gonna take your advice and get some Codace. What's another pill among friends lol

Have a good evening

Charlie

Thanks for dredirecting me to the IBS page panic boss

I read them two excellent articles. Reassuring to know that 60 million other Americans have it too. Perfectly normal under the circumstances so not anything to get anxious over.

Keep up the good work

Quote Originally Posted by lebonvin View Post
    Hi Whome

I owe you an apology over that Trump stuff. I must of sounded like one of your cranky old patients.

I never took opioids for pain only anxiety relief but your right, awful constipation. Been a while now. You'll know better than most the damage they can so.

I'm gonna take your advice and get some Codace. What's another pill among friends lol

Have a good evening

Charlie
    No you don’t owe me an apology at all but I really appreciate the kind gesture and I offer my own apology to you as well for any offense that I cause. You have made my day better and lighter with this post and I thank you for that. It’s so easy to get caught up in politics and opinions and forget that deep down we all really have so much in common, world politics and problems aside. That’s why I am deciding not to weigh in on anymore of that stuff as of today. I don’t like making enemies or offending people with my opinion bc at the end of the day, it is just that. Our own opinions.

Thank you again for ur kind post...and am I so glad we can now refer to ourselves as friends

Have a great day!

That's such a great outcome to a thread on constipation! You are so right, whome! Politics is just about opinions and arguments. It means nothing compared to an individual's mental health struggles.

lebonvin, I hope you have managed to be "productive" today? I've only got to sniff opioids for things to grind to a halt. I think you said that you're also on quetiapine which can be another culprit. i think you're going to need a bit more help than yoga and massage?! Get hold of some movicol sachets which are good for resistant constipation-it will take a few days but you will eventually get a "breakthrough" !

Quote Originally Posted by pulisa View Post
    That's such a great outcome to a thread on constipation! You are so right, whome! Politics is just about opinions and arguments. It means nothing compared to an individual's mental health struggles.

lebonvin, I hope you have managed to be "productive" today? I've only got to sniff opioids for things to grind to a halt. I think you said that you're also on quetiapine which can be another culprit. i think you're going to need a bit more help than yoga and massage?! Get hold of some movicol sachets which are good for resistant constipation-it will take a few days but you will eventually get a "breakthrough" !
    You’re right Pulisa, who would’ve guessed this topic could’ve brought about such a good ending? Lol but I’m glad it did!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi Whome and Pulisa

Thanks for your lovely replies.
    A Christian brither told me folk spend too much time searching for fault in others when we should be searching for them things what connect us, as you said

Charlie

Hi Charlie

I had been chock a block for 6 days and looked like I was ready too give birth,lol I have been drinking pear juice plus warm water with lemon,I find that it works for me.
    It is worth a try.x

Thanks Quinn yous been a great stalwart for me too

Charlie

Thanks Charlie
    I just happen to like what you have too say,your opinions matter.

I ain't one for sadassing so never added to this shred but since I started it I thought I'd finish

I knew that the day I got Codace would be the day I never needed it, On my hobble back from pharmacy I felt a long forgotten kinda gurgling in stomach and hit the John three times that day,
    I
    I now do the yoga for constipation gig once a day and intestine massage a.m. and p.m. and it's keeping me kinda regular.

I don't regret getting the meds coz sooner or later it will bite back at me.

I still appreciate very much the help I got from yous guys it wasn't exactly HA but was bothering me more than it should of.

Thanks again

Charlie

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information