Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Constipation

Re: Constipation

Now that I got the Codace I may give myself a very rare treat and pay a visit to the drug den 6 doors down and score an oxy the guys know me but I hate going there they always got folk zonked out on the floor and yous can't tell if their still alive and they got used syringes lying on the floor it's a pig sty and amazin it don't got busted yet you wouldn't wanna be there when the DEA charges in,

If any folk is reading this don't do that oxy shit you'd be crazy to do it but I'd be crazy not to do it lol it's a once in a blue moon treat

Oh Charlie,why do you want the oxi’s?you got too be careful going into those places especially in the US,the fuzz shoot and ask questions later.
    I had those in hospital and didn’t like the feeling,although it did help with pain, they were also stopping me for having a crap.
    Take Care x

Hi Quinn

Thanks for your kind and timely warning, what I will take. The thought of going into that ramshackle shithouse is enough to put any one off taking that shit and worse.
    .Thanks again

Charlie

So easy to forget the side effects of that oxy shit when you don't taken for a while. It would be exchanging one crap thro average day for one good day followed by 2-3 totally crap days. No wonders why regular users don't wanna stop

Used the way they are meant to be they are fine,but I do see how they would be addictive,my brother goes doctor shopping too get his fix.When he was in Afghanistan he said the yanks used too supply a lot of oxi’s I got a shock,but then again......

Hi Quinn

Feel very sorry for your bro

Yep es corretto. Ox was meant as first aid for injury but of course it leaked. I only ever took once on active combat and that was the day I nearly done it to myself. Makes you not give a shit about nothing.

What I did take was that cosmic black hashish we had to eat obviously because not allowed. Not was the brothels less said the better

Charlie

Charlie did you go to any opium dens,I know when the Russians were there quite a lot of them got addicted too Heroin,also Americans.

I think you should go down there, Charlie - I'm more of a wuss than you are but having to walk through the door of a place like that would definitely make me s*** myself!
    Last edited by BlueIris; 18-10-19 at 09:26. Reason: I can spell, honest!

Nice one Blue lol

To answer Quinn's question - no I never visited a opium den but yes, they was around. I was too paranoid to even go out of curiosity. Your security was not guaranteed. They had guys with guns guarding these places so I heard but not our guys.

What your average folk don't realize about wars except for the obvious stuff is that when an invading army come to town, a whole "service industry" run by the locals springs up to service the intruders every physical and sexual needs.

The most craziest example can be seen in Taiwan today. Those barbet shop revolving colored poles - if they don't got a window, it's a brothel. The even crazier thing is that it's a brothel but you still gets a haircut!

Goes back to when the yanks occupied and local barbers thought of ways to increase their income the rest you can work out.

I often wonder how many folk read these shreds all I can say is that it's more interesting than that Brexit shit.

There is plenty of compassionate folk on this forum but I'm guessing from what I read is that most are genteel and comfortably off leaving aside their mental health problems which afflict rich and poor the same. I just wonder how many really really understand how terrible it is to got next to nothing in possessions and a leaking roof

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information