Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Slightly raised Lipase levels ... very worried.

Re: Slightly raised Lipase levels ... very worried.

Quote Originally Posted by Quinn1 View Post
    All went well today pulisa
    I only know about the Rugby because I turned on the telly and there was nearly 10 minutes of the aussies whining on about the loss,and the coach having a sook.x
    Mine went well too, one new spot on scalp near parting and another on forehead. He also zapped 2 rough spots on back which were just 'age spots'!!
    Lots of excitement about the rugby AB's V England ... two great teams so we will be on tender-hooks. The AB's are the world champions and are very physically fit and although their pack weight is lower than the English, they have great endurance and skills

I have 5 stitches on the side of my neck,and the one on my head was zapped,this is the second time the one on my head has had a doing,the doctor said that if it comes back he will cut it out.
    Yes the AB’s have always been a strong team and disciplined.

I have 5 stitches on the side of my neck,and the one on my head was zapped,this is the second time the one on my head has had a doing,the doctor said that if it comes back he will cut it out.
    Yes the AB’s have always been a strong team and disciplined.
    Last Oct had a squamous cell carcinoma (in situ) cut out (where the neck meets the shoulder), had about 5-6 stitches too. She gave me some antibacterial (eye) ointment to put on it after 2 days, and I keep it covered until the stitches were removed. Then I kept some skin coloured tape on it for the next 6 months, so that it healed really flat. My local Dr had to do it as my Dermatologist died of a heart attack, while I was waiting for an appointment.

I do the same with with tape over the wound because I get keloids, do you get the same?
    The doctor that removed mine is a Surgeon, I hope I don’t give him a heart attack,otherwise it is a trip south as I don’t trust the others.
    Have you put your aircon in yet,it’s getting quite warm here,we are in for a very hot summer,and with a high percentage of the country in drought it is scary.
    I have been several times to your beautiful country,love skiing.

Crikey, I thought the NHS was in a state but it seems we're doing okay. When I got my BCC removed, the dermatologist referred me to a plastic surgeon.

I suppose if I could afford one I would.We have a very good health system BI,from what I know about the NHS it sucks.

I think it depends, Quinn, I know people who've had horrible experiences but I'd be lying if I said mine were anything other than excellent.

I do the same with with tape over the wound because I get keloids, do you get the same?
    The doctor that removed mine is a Surgeon, I hope I don’t give him a heart attack,otherwise it is a trip south as I don’t trust the others.
    Have you put your aircon in yet,it’s getting quite warm here,we are in for a very hot summer,and with a high percentage of the country in drought it is scary.
    I have been several times to your beautiful country,love skiing.
    No keloids luckily, she did a great job, it was actually another Dr in the surgery that did the excision, it's her specialty item. I'm not worried about the look of it, it's faded and healed well.
    Air con goes in Mon 11th Nov, luckily it's been coolish here the last few days My Dermatologist was an older man (well older than me) and I'd been with him since I was young. My Gynae who I've been with for 30 years has also recently retired at 70 ... they're all dropping away!! In saying this I'm certainly no spring chicken myself!!

I was in Queensland a few years ago, loved Byron Bay

I suppose if I could afford one I would.We have a very good health system BI,from what I know about the NHS it sucks.
    My Partners Brother lives in Wellington and he can't believe how crap the NHS is. Anybody who says it's good honestly Quinn some areas of the UK can't even see a GP for three weeks, people are waiting for ambulances for hrs, operations are being cancelled on mass, to see a consultant most target times are 16 weeks (which is crap) and are not being met anyway, services are being cut and spread around hospitals within NHS trusts, A&E waiting times are a MINIMUM of 4hrs, NHS has 130000 less beds than it did 30 years ago, everything is still done by letter even when a consultant writes to your GP (it's 2019 not 1979). I could go on for 30 pages Quinn it's all over the news how bad it is all day every day.

As said I have family in NZ and it's brilliant, also Australia it's brilliant, have friends in Scandinavian countries it's brilliant and it's far better in Scotland than England.
    The NHS is rated 10th in Europe for healthcare for a rich nation that spends it's money on all the wrong things.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqh0vfPy1ro NSFW

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information