Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Swollen glands

Re: Swollen glands

Hypo, You're probably right. I know about that too the globus sensation. Tonight it hasn't been as bad and I've been trying to be less tense in my neck. For the last few nights though I have had terrible sensitivity to heat which has made the insomnia worse. I just cant settle and sometimes it feels like my legs are burning. I think I know the answer here but this can be explained by anxiety too right?

I've been getting night sweats the last 2-3 nights now I'm terrified. I've hardly slept the last week my anxiety is so bad and now it's like I dont let myself sleep because I'm scared of the night sweats. My infection was so short lived like 1 day I dont think its because of that but anxiety is terrible. Can anxiety cause night sweats?

There are lots of reasons for night sweats and unless your walking up literally drenched and are having to change your clothes and bedding they arent type of night sweats associated with lymphoma. You do not have lymphoma.

I'm just having such a hard time at the minute. I can't eat and I literally can't cant sleep. And now I'm scared of sleeping incase I get sweaty. Its ridiculous. You're right my sweats haven't been drenching, I've had these before with chest infections. It's just waking up with sweaty head and creases more than anything. I just worry about not being here for my family.

And you are here now for your family? I doubt it honestly, as you are too focused on your own symptoms.

Not at all. And I'm fully aware of this.

What is the difference then? You are not here for them now, and you won't be if you die. Isn't it better to be fully present now for them while you are alive?

Doctors appointment today went good. All bloodwork was fine. My only problem I have now is with a globus sensation type issue but she checked my ears and throat said they look clear and we mentioned how i had an endoscopy 5 years ago which was fine so it is most probably stress related however give it a few weeks.

I have my first CBT session this afternoon so looking forward to that and hopefully I can sort myself out now and enjoy the rest of the year as the last 3 months have been crap.

Finally, awesome news!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information