Hallo, I'm sorry to be back here! My symptoms are strange. I wondered if anyone has them/ are they normal? I am still sorta worried of ALS but know it could be anything else, or nothing : ( It comforts me to tell myself as long as it stays roughly the same, it is no worry.. and indeed some of the symptoms I'm having seem related to ones I remember having had liike for almost a year! These are- weaker right leg, giving the sensation it's longer because I lean on the left. In February I walked a long way and noticed my hip moves differently on that side. So even though I'm right-handed I think my right side has been weaker, maybe all my life and anxiety makes it worse? e.g. I've always had asymmetrical smile... sorry I forget to list the symptoms :0

• Tremor in hands and fingers like a pulse, more noticable when holding something (the book is shaking), slight twitches
  • Twitches in my thighs also
  • Arms, wrist and legs feel sorta weak
  • I'm worried my grip is feeling looser, writing or when I hold a bag to my centre etc., though not alarming for me
  • The uneven walk mentioned above, I don't think it is visible tho. It is feeling worse than it was 2 weeks ago when all the tremors first started, but hope that these tremors are a benign cause. It is strange because my legs don't feel really weak as much as they feel uneven or unsteady...

A few of them come and go, one night I twitched on the side I was lying on but it was less noticable the next night, and my voice was sometimes feeling so weak but ok at other times. But I'm unsure abt the others

My GP did some basic strength tests on me on Monday, (pushing and pulling away, pushing the hand down, grip was recently checked too) and although I felt I couldn't pull them in with the right hand they said the strength is ok, and it's extremely small chance that I have ALS at my age. He referred me to an anxiety centre and was kinda annoyed/dismissive, was helpful tho. I told him most of these symptoms but I think I emphasised more the weak feeling, but I wish I elaborated on the ones I am more worried about...