Thread: Spotting instead of period

Spotting instead of period

After some advice of possible?
    I have been having some issues with my pelvic area and somewhat periods, i have a case of bleeding after sex once a few months back and completely freaked out and went to the doctor who did a smear test (i was due the following month anyway) which came back clear thank god. So after this the pelvic pain went away some and i felt better but fast forward to this month and i have had some pain (i was due a period 6 days ago) about a week before i had some brown discharge just when i wiped for a few hours, then the day i was due on i had some more but over the day it started to be a more red and has bow been like this for the last 5 days? Brown/ red coloured discharge? Im really worried its something bad, im trying to plan my wedding and cannot get excited as i keep thinking i might not be here! 😭
    has anyone experienced anything like this? The only time i have had anything like this was when i was on the pill and that was over 10 years ago! I'm almost 31.
    Thank you in advance xxx

Re: Spotting instead of period

I've had periods do that before, go back and forth from brown to red and be very light. I asked my gynecologist about it about a year ago and she told me its normal as long as the next one is normal. She said sometimes things just throws our cycles off.

Re: Spotting instead of period

Thanks for your reply i still have some bleeding but now if i go for a bowl movement there is blood then as well? From my vagina!? This is been going on over a week and i am so scared! X

Thread Information