Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Excessive Gas, Stomach Noises and toilet Changes What Is it?

Re: Excessive Gas, Stomach Noises and toilet Changes What Is it?

@WiseMonkey Yeah, I've heard about doing the gluten free. I'm a bit broke at the moment, so will try get the basic GF foods like pastas and some bread, and try a few foods to cut out that may be causing it as well. Worth a try anyway as you said!

Quote Originally Posted by mischamoonlight View Post
    @WiseMonkey Yeah, I've heard about doing the gluten free. I'm a bit broke at the moment, so will try get the basic GF foods like pastas and some bread, and try a few foods to cut out that may be causing it as well. Worth a try anyway as you said!
    Go easy on the carbohydrates, eat mainly protein, vegetables, salad and fruit. I have G/F porridge (quinoa) or G/F weetbix for breakfast, the the rest is mainly protein and low density carbs, good luck with it.

@WiseMonkey I will try that from tomorrow, had another bad bowel bout today and didn't even eat anything out of the ordinary but got the same old cramps, but instead of loose bowel movement, I got an uncomfortable solid one, and followed by foul smells, so I think theirs upset in my stomach but not sure what the cause of it or where it's coming from. So, I think I'll change to a bland diet and cut down massively and see how it helps in anyway, and add food, and then what may trigger it also.

Well, last couple of days, I've had very (excuse me) "hard" bowel movements, it feels like - passing a lego, if want for a better description. Now, I don't want to get into a panic, but I'm not sure if it's because the movement is very hard or if its coming from inside, but I notice some blood on my stool and paper, and unsure if its coming from it passing or inside like I said? I'm not getting as much stomach cramps, not as bad as a couple weeks back.

Yeah, not sure what's causing this very hard movement, but it's uncomfortable, and again, no change to my diet, but my diet has been packed with lots of healthy stuff, but I'm starting to get back to eating better, I've just been very depressed lately, and sleeping is all over the place and finding it hard, which is causing a constant eye twitch/flickering, which is leaving me feel very drained.

Quote Originally Posted by mischamoonlight View Post
    it feels like - passing a lego, if want for a better description....

...no change to my diet, but my diet has been packed with lots of healthy stuff, but I'm starting to get back to eating better...
    Well, based on the above, your diet has changed lately...and for the better . Of course you can get a little constipated. We all do from time to time, diet or not. Just don't be building castles with those legos please!

Positive thoughts
    "Eat. Drink. Enjoy the work you do. Be thankful for the blessings God gives you in this life. Live, love and seek out the things that bring your heart joy. The rest is meaningless... Like chasing the wind." King Solomon

The best help is the help you give yourself! http://cbt4panic.org/

Haha! No, definitely not! Yeah, I'm going to try for a few days to try stick to a scheduled diet, and a few same foods and see if it helps or doesn't and go from there.

I'm having another bout of this bowel issue, started yesterday. Consistency started yesterday hard, but soon went soft, and today it's very soft and loose, and have lots of cramping before I go. It's also yellow/light brownish, and foul smelling.

Because I've had a couple of bouts of this over the last few weeks, I'm feeling very anxious about it, all that you find online just says about pancreatic cancers, colon cancers and more frightening things, which hasn't helped me really, especially because it says yellow stools are a medical emergency, so I'm a little freaked out over it now.

I'm tired too, but I don't know if that's related, but I have a lot of gas, and get bad bowel cramps that tells me I need to go soon, and just uncomfortable. It's very stressful, and I also had some blood tests done for my thyroid yesterday, think she did a full blood count, so little worried what might show up on them. So, this toilet issue is causing me some distress with worry and stuff about those cancers and other serious things.

Sounds like a combination of IBS (irritable bowel syndrome) and stress. IBS has periods of loose stools and then constipation. PCOS is likely another autoimmune condition which can go with IBS. My daughter has both plus stomach issues (which can be a part of IBS).

Yeah, I'm having ups and downs of stress lately, so my eating hasn't been great, as in not the healthiest stuff, some days are good and then some days are so chaotic it can be hard so it's the easy options. I'm drinking plenty of water to keep hydrated and try cut down a bit and get back on a better eating regime and see if it helps in anyway. Very stressful though, which I suppose doesn't help towards it either!

I have it at present also ... so try some herbal drinks like chamomile tea also slippery elm powder in hot water. I also have some Peptisoothe liquid (prescription only) which helps stomach acid.

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread Information