Hey everyone,

Im currently on an all inclusive vacation with my boyfriend but I’m feeling so anxious. We had to come a day late because I got the stomach flu and had a low fever 37.5-37.8 for 5 days. From last week Wednesday - Friday I barely ate and was throwing up. Saturday I got a bit of my appetite but not much and the same for Sunday.

Monday we arrived at the resort and I actually feel fine!! We had a great time and I was able to eat and not feel sick.

Then this morning I thought I was going to pass out. I have a fear of having diabetes so it doesn’t help either but this morning around 9 we went to have breakfast. It’s like 34+ degrees out and very humid. The restaurant is outside and I felt so hot. We went to the buffet and we soon as I sat down I felt this whole surge of anxiety like a bad adrenaline rush go through my body. It was like my brain was lagging or something, so hard to explain but I got this fight or flight feeling and I wanted to jump up and run out of there.

It only lasted a second but it made me feel like I was going to pass out. It’s so hard to explain but it’s like something feels off in my head. I’ve felt this maybe once or twice before but usually I can stop it before it gets this bad. Today it just came without notice. I worry about having low blood sugar also and it being a symptom of that because I haven’t eaten well the last days before this morning. It only happened in the morning and I felt fine the rest of the day. Except now I’m anxious about it happening tomorrow morning at breakfast. I ate tons today like normal though so hopefully it won’t.

I just need some reassurance and if you’ve experienced this before please let me know! Thank you!! I just keep worrying about it happening again especially being in another country scares me.