Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Is this really ‘just,’ anxiety??

Re: Is this really ‘just,’ anxiety??

Hi all,

Ah Blue Iris, I see - i am glad you enjoyed the meal though - what did you have? Do you work in a school? How is it going? Are you anxiety free at the moment?

Hi Carnation- yes I’m so scared too. Yes it’s a bit miserable here too. It was nice to see the sun for the last couple of days but now back to white and grey clouds- but I keep telling myself it’s good for the garden. I hope you get a chance to pamper yourself today.

Hey Quinn, that sounds so nice- I love Thai green stuff - do you have the recipe? X

I work in an FE college; it's hugely stressful because our budget's cut to the bone, but most of my colleagues are fantastic even if I did get hit by pepper spray last week I'd say my anxiety is something like a 2/3 out of ten right now - I can feel it, I don't like it but it's not really impacting my life much for the moment.

We had spiced carrot and peanut soup with cheese, garlic and chipotle bread twists - the twists were a bit improvisational but came out really nicely.

Yes I do,will post it.X

I love spices,but unfortunately they don’t like me.Carrot and Orange soup is also nice.

I swear, Quinn, they will pry my chillies from my cold dead hands after I've bled to death from my backside

True crime scares me too, but I do like thrillers and crime procedure books.
    I quite enjoy the High-Low podcast, although the presenters do grate on my sometimes.
    Today is the first day of half term & im off work for a few days this week. Lovely to spend time with 5yo, also nothing much to do as it’s raining.
    I went for lunch with friends yesterday, amazing what that can do for your mental state.

I would send over a few boxes of Mangoes if could,but would have too mortgage my home to pay for it.

All the food sounds amazing - the peanut and carrot soup sounds lovely. Love mangoes too but yes don’t be remortgaging your house 😅.

Scass, I have a 4 (nearly 5) yo too- how do you cope with them and the anxiety?? I am finding it hard as I have little interest in a lot so trying to be all positive and play with my son is hard. But we make ourselves do it eh?

Xxx

Quinn, wow there is a drought over there? We would definitely be happy to send some rain over there and I will look more gratefully at the rain we get here x

What’s an FE school Blue iris? X

Further education, Mrs. M - it's for vocational and post-16 education. I spend half my time wrangling the virtual classroom and half working in the library.

Page 9 of 19 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread Information