Thread: kept getting coughed on today

kept getting coughed on today

today this lady was soo sick and coughing all over me i am freaking out, i hate getting sick and i hate missing out on things and i really dont want time of work. and her eyes her all red, this is silly but it make me feel better telling someone. why did i have to sever her. god now in 4 days i going to get the worst cough ever. i used a salt nasal spray because it could wash awy the germs but i used in like 4 hours away this happen so it def wont help now

Re: kept getting coughed on today

YOu might not, you might be resistent to this cold she had already. How horrible though to have to stand so close to someone and be coughed over when they are clearly very ill, was there nothing you could say - like - sorry I'm going to need to step away from you/ask if you could not cough towards me as I have bad asthma and don't want what you have.

Re: kept getting coughed on today

My dads been sick the last week with what he described as one of the worst colds he’s ever had. He said I better watch out because it’s super contagious and he’s given it to everyone he knows. Met him twice, where we were both in the car together and went out for lunch in that time, he even coughed on me.

I got nothing. You don’t always catch it, sometimes you are already immune, or the person isn’t contagious anymore. Not everything is contagious either, chest infections cause coughing but aren’t contagious, just what causes them is and that can be well gone before symptoms are.

Thread Information