So for no major reason yesterday I had an anxiety attack. Just out of the blue this feeling of dread in my stomach, shakey arms and fight or flight. No specific or major reason and after 2x weeks of feeling pretty great.

Today (after not much sleep) I just feel knackered and the crap thoughts are whirring. How long is the horrible feeling going to stay this time? Is it getting more frequent? I know this is feeding the anxiety but hard to stop.

I'm genuinely not too bad (I dont seem to get the heart crushing panic attacks) - just a bit frustrated with it all and the fact I can't seem to beat it.

I want to enjoy life - I realise that I can't control pretty much anything but genuinely believe that if I can't control it there is no point worrying about it. It's just every so often I get hit with this wave of anxiety and panic.

I'm on citalopram which I started for depression. Now I wonder if that treatment has made the anxiety worse. Is whats happening just chemical?

Anyway - probably more of a rant than a post. Just needed to get it typed out and maybe just need that little boost to say it will get better or a hug so I can keep going on with the battle.